The Just Bach Leadership Team remains deeply committed to the health and safety of all participants, on- and off-stage. We continue to monitor local health conditions, and the guidelines set by our home venue and by local, state and national health agencies. With these in mind, we have updated the following protocol. Please read this information, keeping in mind that we remain flexible to changing conditions. We will post any updates or changes on the home page of our website. Please send any questions or comments to us at Just Bach at email@example.com.
We are so grateful for the continued support and appreciation of the Madison musical community, and look forward to bringing you performances of Bach’s music this season and into the future.
- The Luther Memorial Church nave has 82’ high ceilings and MERV-13 ventilation with 100% outside air.
JB Performers and Staff
- Proof of vaccination required for all personnel, including performers and staff.
- Performers and staff experiencing symptoms will not perform or be present at the concert.
- Musicians will be distanced from each other and from the audience.
- We encourage all audience members to be vaccinated.
- We encourage all audience members to wear well-fitting masks covering nose and mouth, throughout the concert, including during the final chorale singalong.
- If you’re feeling sick, please stay home and watch the concert video later.
Post-concert Receptions and Concert Video
- In-person receptions are cancelled until health conditions improve in Dane County.
- In the meantime, the recorded concert video will be premiered online, on the Sunday afternoon following the concert.
- The performers will be available to chat online during and immediately after the premiere.
- The concert video will remain available online on the JB YouTube channel.
Last updated 5/13/2022